Terms & Conditions
These conditions shall apply to every contract entered in to by Classic Jewellery Limited for the sale of goods to or the undertaking of work on behalf of any person, firm or company. The placing of an order by the customer shall be deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions of trading not withstanding any purported terms put forward by the customer.
Classic Jewellery Limited have attempted to describe items accurately but slight variations in actual goods may occur. Any claim howsoever arising will not exceed the price of the goods supplied to the buyer.
Classic Jewellery Limited shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way. The company cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with specific instructions. This statement does not affect your statutory rights. Goods are sold on the understanding that they are to for used only for their intended purpose. All offers are subject to stock availability and we reserve the right to restrict or refuse any order of any application for credit at any time. We take care to show correct sizes and specifications and such descriptions whilst given as a guide are subject to alteration by the seller without notice.
By placing an order with Classic Jewellery Limited, the buyer and seller accept the following conditions:
1. DEFINITIONS In these terms and conditions the seller or the company means Classic Jewellery Limited and the buyer mean the Purchaser of goods from the seller under these terms and conditions.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights protect the goods supplied. You may not reproduce, modify or copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content without the written permission of Classic Jewellery Limited.
3. PRICES. Are those ruling at dispatch and are subject to alteration as may be necessary. Unless otherwise stated prices and delivery charges will be inclusive of VAT and exclusive of delivery costs.
4. ORDERING. Orders can be placed by phone on 01273 711 333 or online at www.classicjewelleryltd.co.uk
5. PAYMENT. Payment is due to the company in full prior to dispatch of goods. Cheques payable to Classic Jewellery Limited.
6. SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE. The retail price of Classic Jewellery Limited products has been carefully considered to take in to account market demands and value.
7. NO MINIMUM ORDER. We will be delighted to accept a minimum order.
8. CLAIMS. Claims for loss or damage to goods in transit cannot be accepted unless the company is advised within 48 hours of receipt of goods in the case of damage. The company must be informed in writing within 14 days of date of invoice in the case of loss. The company will not entertain claims made outside the stated time limits. Our total liability of any one claim or for the total of all claims arising from any one act or default (whether arising from our negligence or otherwise) shall not exceed the contract price.
9. RETURNED GOODS. When goods have been ordered in error or are not as expected, the company may agree to their return on the following conditions. You can request a refund within 14 days of the date of despatch and an exchange within 30 days from the date of the despatch.
a) A request must be made to Classic Jewellery Limited within seven days of receipt of goods.
b) items can only be returned in their original condition, unaltered, unworn and sent back to us with its original packaging. Your statutory rights are not affected.
c) Refunds will be subject to the purchase price. Carriage charges will not be refunded.
d) For health & safety reasons PIERCED EARRINGS CANNOT BE RETURNED.
10. DELIVERY the times quoted (if any) are given in good faith, but shall not be binding. To facilitate a prompt delivery, all dispatches will be made direct from the point of ordering. Classic Jewellery Limited can accept no responsibility for transport delays or circumstances out of their control causing late delivery. Neither Classic Jewellery Limited nor their designated carrier will accept claims for consequential loss due to late deliveries.
11. EXPORT. We will be happy to quote for export orders.
12. CANCELLATION. Prior to despatch, cancellation will only be accepted on the following terms:
a) 5% handling charge on standard items.
b) Special non-standard items such as specialised equipment or items with personalised logos cannot be cancelled and payment must be made in full.
13. CANCELLATION AFTER DESPATCH CANNOT BE ACCEPTED
14. ALTERATIONS. Any modification to orders must be confirmed in writing by the buyer and agreed in writing by the company.
15. GUARANTEE. All items are guaranteed according to Manufacturer's warranty; no returns or replacements will be accepted due to fire, accident, misuse, fair wear and tear, neglect or any attempt at repair or adjustment.
16. LOSS. We shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect loss suffered by the customer whether this loss arise from breach of a duty in contract or tort or in any other way
17. RETENTION OF TITLE CLAUSE
a) The risk in all goods passes to the buyer upon delivery but title in the goods remains vested in Classic Jewellery Limited and shall pass from the Company to the Buyer upon full payment being made of all sums to Classic Jewellery Limited.
b) The Buyer agrees that prior to the payment of the whole price of the goods, Classic Jewellery Limited or appointed agents may enter the Buyer's premises to collect such goods should the seller request. Prior to such payment, the Buyer shall keep the goods separate and identifiable for the purpose, and return the goods to the Seller should the Seller request.